Tools Home

Comply with Government Requirements

Annual Requirements for Corporations

It's year-end and here are the forms you need to complete. They really aren't too difficult if you have a basic income and expense statement and a balance sheet.


S Corporations:

  • S Corporations' Annual Federal Tax Return
  • S-Corporations' Annual State Tax Return
C Corporations:
  • C Corporations' Annual Federal Tax Return
  • C-Corporations' State Annual Tax Return
  • 1099 Div Information Returns - C Corps
All Corporations:
  • Annual Shareholders' Meeting and Board of Directors' Meeting
  • Annual Report

Independent Contractors

  • 1099 Filings for Independent Contractors

City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please enter your email below to get City Council Agendas.