Tools Home

Comply with Government Requirements

Annual Requirements for Partnerships

It's year-end and here are the forms you need to complete. They really aren't too difficult if you have a basic income and expense statement and a balance sheet.


  • Annual Federal Tax Return - IRS 1065
  • Annual State Partnership Tax Return
  • Annual Business Property Tax

Independent Contractors

  • 1099 Filings for Independent Contractors

City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please enter your email below to get City Council Agendas.