Tools Home

Comply with Government Requirements

Quarterly Requirements for Sole Proprietors

Some businesses will have an accountant or bookkeeper by this stage who will handle these responsibilities. Many businesses won't. Either way, it is helpful to understand the requirements so you can make sure stay in compliance.


  • Sales and Use Tax Return


  • Social Security Self-Employment Tax: Sch SE
  • Quarterly Federal Income Tax Payments: 1040ES
  • Quarterly State Income Tax


City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please enter your email below to get City Council Agendas.